On this page we will explain the privacy terms with which the personal data entered on our website will be managed.
Those over thirteen years of age may register on rltransportes.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Responsible identity: Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L.
- NIF / CIF: B67537548
- Address: C / olivo 75, 08729 Castellet i la Gornal (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Global transport and logistics operator
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat at Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. come from:
- Contact Form
Service request form
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of es. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting (provider of Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting S.L. (provider of Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L.) within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, to request any of the services that is made available to its users. The information collected will allow to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of it offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting S.L. (provider of Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of es, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Raul Lopez Transports Logistics SL. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Raul Lopez Transports Logistics SL, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
- In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, rltransportes.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help rltransportes.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of rltransportes.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Dinahosting, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://dinahosting.com (Dinahosting, S.L.). Dinahosting, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L ..
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Luz Soluciones TIC, S.L.
When browsing rltransportes.es, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Google search console
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Rltransportes.es cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. To process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. realizes, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to rltransportes.es, exonerating Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L., from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Raul Lopez Transports Logistics S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, rltransportes.es does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, rltransportes.es undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on May 30, 2021